Sherpas can accept multiple deliveries at a time depending on what type of deliveries they are. Different weights are associated to the types of deliveries.
Restrictions are as follows:
- 1 hour job weight = 5 (Maximum of 2 jobs at once)
- 2 hour job weight = 3 (Maximum of 3 jobs at once)
- 4 hour job weight = 2 (Maximum of 5 jobs at once)
- Same Day job weight = 1.4 (Maximum of 7 jobs at once)
- Bulk Rate job weight = 1 (Maximum of 10 jobs at once)
Deliveries grouped into runs weight 80% of their normal capacity.
For example: 2 1-hour deliveries individually have a total capacity of 10 (5+5). When these 2 1-hour deliveries get grouped into a run, the run capacity is 8 (10 x 80%).
Default driver weight capacity = 10