If you have reliable transportation and an iPhone or Android phone you can start completing deliveries around the city!
- To become a Sherpa, you can register via the Sherpa Website of Driver App, by following the prompts and entering your details.
- Once you click register, you'll receive a confirmation link in your inbox which prompts you to login to your account on desktop and fill out profile picture / valid photo ID / Bank details or PayPal Account (so we can pay you) and your ABN.
- The next step is to ensure you read the Contractor Agreement as well as the Onboarding Manual and tick the boxes (under My Account / Profile)
- Next you will have to complete an online quiz based on the information provide within the Onboarding Manual. Please note to achieve a passing score you must reach a score of 90% and above to move to the next step.
- Next, you are required to upload a short onboarding video, where you will answer a few basic questions as prompted. Once completed click submit and your video will then be reviewed by our Customer Service team.
- Whilst you're waiting to video interview to be reviewed you are require you to create a Work Pro Account.
- Once your Work Pro account is set up you are required to upload some basic documentation that includes:
- Australian Work Rights Check
- Police Check
- Vehicle Insurance
- Vehicle Registration
- and additional insurance documentation such as Goods in transit, Public Liability or others.
- Once everything has been completed, your profile will be reviewed and our Customer Service team will reach out to you advise of the status of your account.
- Once you've been approved, you can immediately begin accepting and delivering jobs.
If you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to our friendly Customer Service Team.