Sometimes you don't see very few to no open deliveries in the app. Before you contact tech support, it is important to understand how notifications work and what are Sherpa's busiest operating days and areas:
- Sherpas receive push notifications on their phones to let them know a job is available. Depending on where you are, you receive them at different times. For more information see: https://help.sherpa.net.au/hc/en-us/articles/115002460611-How-do-notifications-work-
- Some days and are busier than others. In general, our busiest days are Thursday and Friday and the busiest areas are the CBDs and the surrounding suburbs.
- Please check if you have installed the latest version of the Sherpa driver app.
- Also, check the speed and coverage of the mobile data providers in your area. It could be that other data providers provide faster service in your area.
- Please check if you're sharing your location with Sherpa - if you turn this off, you will only see notifications when the delivery gets opened to all drivers in your city (see #1)
- Please check your notification settings in the Sherpa app and under your general setting phone settings.
In addition, we send Sherpas weekly updates via Llama Letter with more details and trends about the busiest delivery areas and days in your state. That's why it's a must read!