Sherpa adheres to an official warning system in writing. As a driver, you can have 3 official warnings on your account, except for Grade 1 warnings, which result in direct deactivation of your account. Upon receiving a third Grade 2 or 3 warning, your account may be deactivated.
If you receive a warning, you might be asked to complete a warning specific refresher training before accessing your account again.
Warning Grading System
Grade 1 - Unethical Conduct
- Account will be deactivated immediately.
Grade 1 - RSA Failure
- After a Grade 1 RSA related warning, a driver will lose access to alcohol deliveries indefinitely.
Grade 2 - RSA Failure
- 2x RSA failures will result in your account being blacklisted from alcohol deliveries.
Grade 2 - Professional Misconduct
- Warning will stay on your account forever.
Grade 3 - Delivery Misconduct
- Warning will be deleted after 6 months.
Please note - This is a non-exhaustive list. Other cases of non-compliance with the contractor agreement and onboarding manual may also result in a warning or account deactivation.