Sherpa adheres to an official warning system in writing. As a driver, you can have 3 official warnings on your account, except for Grade 1 warnings, which result in direct deactivation of your account. Upon receiving a third Grade 2 or 3 warning, your account may be deactivated.
If you receive a warning, you might be asked to complete a warning specific refresher training before accessing your account again.
Warning Grading System
Grade 1 - Unethical Conduct
- Account will be deactivated immediately.
Grade 1 - RSA Failure
- After a Grade 1 RSA related warning, a driver will lose access to alcohol deliveries indefinitely.
Grade 2 - RSA Failure
- 2x RSA failures will result in your account being blacklisted from alcohol deliveries.
Grade 2 - Professional Misconduct
- Warning will stay on your account forever.
Grade 3 - Delivery Misconduct
- Warning will be deleted after 6 months.
Double demerits for RSA warning
Commencing in NSW from 06th Sept 2021 until 19th Sept 2021.
Due to declining RSA compliance in NSW, we have introduced "double demerits" for RSA warnings.
Under this system, if an alcohol job that was completed between 06th - 19th September 2021 merits an RSA warning, it will lead to permanent blacklisting of alcohol deliveries for the driver.
1 RSA warning (during this period) = permanent blacklisting from alcohol deliveries.
Please note - This is a non-exhaustive list. Other cases of non-compliance with the contractor agreement and onboarding manual may also result in a warning or account deactivation.