Returns & Redelivery
A Sherpa driver will attempt to log a return or redelivery in the following circumstances:
- If the recipient is unavailable and you have marked ATL, the Sherpa driver will assess if there is a safe place to leave the item. If there is no safe place, the Sherpa driver will contact you directly to ask for permission to book a return or redelivery.
- If the recipient is unavailable and you have NOT marked ATL, the Sherpa driver will contact you directly to ask for permission to book a return or redelivery.
- If the items to be delivered consist of alcohol and/or tobacco and
- the person receiving it is under 18 years of age
- the recipient is intoxicated
- the recipient is unavailable
- If the delivery information provided is incorrect.
- If the item is handed over to the wrong Sherpa driver; that is, not the one assigned to that specific job.
In all of the above cases, the Sherpa driver will be instructed to book a return delivery to your store. You, as the User, will be charged for the cost of the return or redelivery.
If the Sherpa driver picks up the wrong item; that is, the driver is at fault; the User will not be charged for the return or redelivery.