Multiple Delivery Types & Timeframes
Jobs are presented within your app as coloured pins; these reflect the delivery type and timeframe for a particular job. Deliveries can be broadcasted individually, or grouped with others in a ‘Run’.
Sherpas can accept multiple deliveries at a time depending on what type of deliveries they are. Different weights are associated to the types of deliveries.
Restrictions are as follows:
- 1 hour job weight = 5 (Maximum of 2 jobs at once)
- 2 hour job weight = 3 (Maximum of 3 jobs at once)
- 4 hour job weight = 2 (Maximum of 5 jobs at once)
- SDD job weight = 1.4 (Maximum of 7 jobs at once)
- VSDD job weight = 1.4 (Maximum of 7 jobs at once)
- HR job weight = 1 (Maximum of 10 jobs at once)
- Runs weight = Half of the total delivery weight sum
Default driver weight capacity = 10