Sherpa's policy regarding children and minors:
- We advise against bringing minors with you, as a blanket statement;
- You cannot have minors (anyone under the age of 18) help you with providing delivery services under any circumstance;
- But if you must bring a minor, make sure that the minor is not visible to the senders (such as store employees or other people at the pick-up location) and the recipient;
- Bringing a minor should not hinder you from performing your delivery services in a businesslike manner, with reasonable skill, care and diligence.
- If the pick-up location is a licensed venue, you might be denied service based on the applying state or territory liquor laws. You will not be compensated for this.