At Sherpa a seamless user experience is everything, so we’ve made it easy for our clients to log deliveries in only a few short steps. So let us walk you through it.
- Log into your account
- Once you’ve logged in you will then see the ‘New Delivery Dashboard’
- To log a new delivery please follow these steps closely
- 2 Hour delivery available between 7am - 7pm each day
- 4 Hour Delivery available from 7am - 4pm each day
- Same day delivery available until 12pm (delivered by 5pm or until 2pm delivered by 7pm
- Choose your item quantity and a description (ie: computer, fragile)
- If at least one item in your delivery is heavier than 15kgs, please select the checkbox and add the specific weight. *Note, Sherpa will not accept deliveries over 25 kgs
- Next please enter your pick up address. Add a business name, level, suite or unit in the first box and the Street number, name, city, postcode in the second box
- Next enter the delivery address following the same prompts as above
- Now we’d like to know what type of vehicle is required to successfully complete your delivery. Please note that each vehicle has specific size and KG requirements attached.
- You will then have the ability to choose the most suitable delivery option
- Finally the most important step is letting us know when the item will be ready for pick up. Here you can select a specific date and time.
Once you’ve implemented all the necessary information you will have three options to choose from.
Next - Within this screen there are a few extra details that you need to add including:
- Pick Up details - Pick up details of the person the delivery is going to. As well as any specific instructions
- Delivery Details - Delivery details of the person the delivery is going to. As well as any specific instructions.
- Check boxes, when submitting your order you will also have the ability to
- Send SMS tracking to you recipient (a valid mobile number needs to be added)
- Ask Sherpa to check the recipients ID
- Advise if the delivery contains Alcohol, if so Australian RSA laws are fully enforced
- Leave Unattended - Meaning the Sherpa has Authority to leave the item if no one is home
- Advise if the item is Fragile
- Other Instructions - Within this section you may also add any additional information regarding the order
- Reference ID - This is your own business reference ID to help you track your item easier
- Submit Delivery
Check Price - When you click ‘check price’ you will see the total delivery price for that order
Reset - Clicking this button will simply reset the order allowing you to enter in all new details
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to our friendly customer success team but submitting a ticket.