You can configure your Shopify store to include your desired Sherpa delivery preferences. These preferences will be sent to Sherpa when an order is placed.
- From your Shopify admin dashboard, select 'Apps'
- Select 'Sherpa Delivery'
- Scroll down to 'Delivery Preferences'
- Set the
- 'Vehicle Type' to be used for deliveries. This selection will apply to all deliveries.
Note that item size and delivery distance limitations apply. Please ensure your selection is appropriate for the items you offer delivery for.
- Set Delivery Preferences:
- Send SMS - will send an SMS notification to your customer when the delivery is on its way (provided they provided a phone number on checkout).
- Check recipient ID - the driver will be required to check the recipient’s ID before handing over the package.
- Contains alcohol - the driver will be required to check the recipient’s ID and for intoxication before hanging over the package.
- Authority to leave - the driver can leave the package unattended in a safe place.
- Contains fragile items - the driver will be required to confirm the package was delivered in good condition.
- Click on ‘Save Settings’
Please allow a couple of minutes for your changes to be updated within Shopify.