The Sherpa platform offers multiple delivery options so that you as a business can provide your customers with the flexibility they expect from their local delivery experience.
Follow the steps below to set up delivery rates for shipping.
- Under the Settings section, click on ‘Manage Settings’.
- In the 'Delivery Rates' section, you will see the five delivery options we offer.
- 1 hour rates*
- Standard calculated rates - 2 hours, 4 hours, and Same Day delivery
- Bulk rates*
* Note: 1 hour & Bulk rates need to be enabled on your Sherpa Delivery account. Please reach out to our your appointed account owner (or email@example.com) to enable these options.
- Select the delivery options that you want to make available to your customers.
- You can update the label for the delivery option (i.e. how it displays on the checkout page).
- Select how many delivery windows you wish to display on checkout
- Set Rates for your deliveries. If you do not set rates, standard Sherpa pricing calculations will apply
- If you are using 'Bulk Rates', you must input at least one flat rate
- Click 'Save Settings' to save your changes.