Follow the steps below to set up your store locations (stores will you be delivering out of), delivery days and time, and pickup details & instructions for the Sherpa driver.
- Under the Settings section, click on ‘Manage Settings’.
- Enter your business name here.
- Do you have a single pickup / store location or multiple locations from where deliveries will be picked up?
- Single location - uses this store as the pickup address for all deliveries logged from your store.
- Multiple locations - looks at all store locations defined in your Shopify settings to determine which store would be the best pickup location for that delivery job.
- Select (i.e. enable checkbox) for days you want to offer delivery.
- Specify your operating hours for each day. This is the time range used to provide delivery windows to the customer.
- If business operating hours end at 5pm, for example, customers can request a 2 hour delivery for that day until 3pm (assuming there’s no prep time needed for your products). This allows for a full 2 hour window for Sherpa drivers to pick up and deliver the item to the customer. After 3pm, customers will only be able to see delivery windows for the next day.
- Pickup Address - location from where the order is to be collected for delivery.
Note: This option is displayed only when Single Pickup Location is enabled.
- Pickup Contact Name - name of the person the Sherpa driver should look out for when they reach the pickup location.
- Pickup Instructions - any additional instructions for the Sherpa driver relevant to the pick up.
When you're done with all your changes, click 'Save Settings'.