Follow the steps below to set up your store locations (stores will you be delivering out of), delivery days and time, and pickup details & instructions for the Sherpa driver.
- Under the Settings section, click on ‘Manage Settings’.
- Enter your business name here.
- Do you have a single pickup / store location or multiple locations from where deliveries will be picked up?
- Single location - uses this store as the pickup address for all deliveries logged from your store.
- Multiple locations - looks at all store locations defined in your Shopify settings to determine which store would be the best pickup location for that delivery job.
- Select (i.e. enable checkbox) for days you want to offer delivery.
- Specify your operating hours for each day. This is the time range used to provide delivery windows to the customer.
- If business operating hours end at 5pm, for example, customers can request a 2 hour delivery for that day until 3pm (assuming there’s no prep time needed for your products). This allows for a full 2 hour window for Sherpa drivers to pick up and deliver the item to the customer. After 3pm, customers will only be able to see delivery windows for the next day.
- Pickup Address - location from where the order is to be collected for delivery.
Note: This option is displayed only when Single Pickup Location is enabled.
- Pickup Contact Name - name of the person the Sherpa driver should look out for when they reach the pickup location.
- Pickup Instructions - any additional instructions for the Sherpa driver relevant to the pick up.
When you're done with all your changes, click 'Save Settings'.
Should you need further assistance with this. Feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Service Team.