- Login to your SquareSpace store and export all the orders you want delivered through Sherpa. To learn how to do this, refer to SquareSpace's help article here.
- In the Sherpa web view, go to Bulk Upload > Third Party Upload.
- Select SquareSpace.
- Enter details of your pickup location. The pickup address is the only required field here, but the more information you have for the driver, the easier it will be for them to find the location.
- Set delivery preferences. These settings will be applied to all orders being imported. Make sure the ready at date and time is set correctly to when all orders will be ready for pickup by the Sherpa driver. If left unchanged, it defaults to opening up the job immediately.
- Click on "Select File", select the file you just saved, and click on "Import File Now".
- If there are no errors in your file, your jobs will be imported successfully and displayed in Current Deliveries view.
For further help please submit a ticket and our Friendly Customer Support team will be in touch.