Before you get started with the Sherpa Delivery app, you'll need a Sherpa Business account. You can sign up for that here: https://deliveries.sherpa.net.au/users/sign_up
We also recommend that you set up a testing account (also called QA account) so you can test your delivery workflow without sending a driver out. You can sign up for that account here: https://qa.deliveries.sherpa.net.au/users/sign_up/
Once you've got these accounts set up you're ready to connect to the app
- Click on the ‘Sherpa Delivery’ app under the Apps section.
- Under the Settings section, click on ‘Manage Settings’.
- Enter the username and password for your Sherpa business account (or test account).
- Test account option
- Set as checked to test the integration on Sherpa’s QA server.
- Set as unchecked to log deliveries directly to Sherpa’s production server.
- Click on ‘Check My Credentials’ and look out for a success message at the bottom of the page to ensure the username and password you’ve entered are correct. If the credentials are correct, a success message “Credentials are OK” will be displayed.
You can check if your orders are being sent to your Sherpa live or test account by signing in:
- Sherpa’s QA / test server: https://qa.deliveries.sherpa.net.au/users/sign_in
- Sherpa’s live server: https://deliveries.sherpa.net.au/users/sign_in