The Sherpa Booster program is aimed to help drivers increase their weekly earning potential. The Booster is paid to eligible drivers who meet the following criteria per week:
- Drivers must complete a minimum of 75 eligible deliveries per week
- Eligible deliveries include 1 hour, 2 hour, 4 hour and Same Day and Ad Hoc Runs
- Drivers must have a late % of under 5% (dwell times at store and late assignment times will not be counted towards the driver's late rate).
- Bulk Runs (identified via Purple pins within the driver app)
- Customer cancellations (where a driver is assigned)
- Main Event days including but not limited to; Valentines day, Mothers Day which will not be included in the weekly delivery count
Things to note
- Sherpa Booster launches on Monday, the 28th of June.
- Sherpa Booster is available for drivers in Sydney only.
- A week is considered to be 12:00am Monday to 23:59pm Sunday (AEST).
- Return deliveries and redeliveries will be included in the 75 eligible deliveries.
- Damages or products that are lost in transit and are deemed at fault are not included in the Booster program.
- The Booster payment will be made up to 2 weeks following the end of the week (weeks commencing Monday through Sunday inclusive).
- The Booster Email will specify the Sherpa Booster amount, which will added to the following pay cycle.